Cleaning of ventilation systems
We believe that clean air is an essential and necessary element of a healthy human environment.
It is known that the technical elements of systems of ventilation and air conditioning due to the significant volumes passing through them the air is particularly prone to pollution and contamination of pathogenic microorganisms.
In such a overpopulated metropolis like Moscow, is of special importance in the disease is airborne (aerosol) transmission mechanism, among which 95% are disease, are not effectively amenable to the influence of means of specific prophylaxis (influenza and acute respiratory viral infection).
Among the most dangerous pathogens that can spread through ventilation systems and air conditioning systems, you should allocate Mycoplasma, chlamydia, Legionella, viruses of atypical pneumonia (SARS) and avian influenza.
The most effective way to prevent the emergence and spread of infectious diseases transmitted by airborne droplets (aerosol), by not managed by means of specific prevention is ultraviolet disinfection of indoor air, as well as timely cleaning and disinfection of systems of ventilation and conditioning.
Cleaning of ventilation and thorough disinfection not only helps to get rid of microorganisms and some species of arthropods, primarily ticks, but also to normalize main parameters of the microclimate in the room (cleanliness, temperature, humidity), to reduce the risks associated with the fire the fat on the surface of the ducts.
Our company carries out the cleaning and disinfection of systems of ventilation and air-conditioning by using modern specialized equipment of the Finnish company "Lifa Air".Installing Lifa AirClean 8000 allows you to clean the air ducts with round and rectangular cross-section with a diameter of 200-1200 mm. For a duct of smaller diameter (50 mm) we use the unit Lifa AirJet Combi 20. For dust we use a vacuum Lifa HepaClean 4000.
- The main normative documents regulating the issues of cleaning and disinfection of ventilation systems include the following:
- The order of the tsgsen in Moscow from 12.08.2004 №107 "About the monitoring of cleaning and disinfection of systems of ventilation and conditioning" (together with "Methodical recommendations on organization of monitoring of cleaning and disinfection of systems of ventilation and air conditioning")
- The resolution of the Chief state sanitary doctor of Moscow of 27.08.2004 No. 4 "On the organization and carrying out cleaning and disinfection of systems of ventilation and air conditioning"
In full compliance with the current regulatory framework, OOO NCPI "Agrokon" provides the following services:
- Sanitary-epidemiological examination of the systems of ventilation and conditioning; the development of tactics and action plan on cleaning and preventive disinfection of ventilation and air-conditioning; direct cleaning and preventive disinfection of systems of ventilation and conditioning of air; assessment of the effectiveness of cleaning and profilactical disinfection of ventilation and air-conditioning.
Sanitary-and-epidemiologic inspection of systems of ventilation and conditioning, as well as areas in which they are installed, to assess their sanitary-hygienic and sanitary-technical condition, includes a review of project documentation provided by the Customer; determination of compliance of project documentation for ventilation and air conditioning sanitary and hygiene requirements and regulations; determination of compliance of the actual status, location and design of ventilation and air conditioning design data; an assessment of the degree of contamination of air ducts and other components of ventilation and air conditioning organic and inorganic deposits; the selection method of flushing material from ventilation and air-conditioning and laboratory studies on General microbial containerevent with the preparation of the "Protocol for laboratory testing (research)"; evaluation of the effectiveness of measures taken for cleaning and disinfection of systems of ventilation and conditioning, as well as analysis of results and the development of interventions. The results of sanitary-epidemiological examination are issued an "Act of sanitary-epidemiological inspection of ventilation systems (air conditioning) of the object".
- On the basis of the materials of sanitary-epidemiological examination and assessment of sanitary-hygienic and sanitary-technical condition is the development of tactics and action plan for cleaning and disinfection of systems of ventilation and conditioning. At this stage, the choice of methods of cleaning and disinfection, as well as its means and conduct the necessary preparatory work.
- Immediate cleaning and disinfection of systems of ventilation and air-conditioning is performed in accordance with the previously developed tactics and action plan and is based on their design and specific features of the hardware.
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of cleaning ventilation and air-conditioning is accomplished by visual assessment of residual contamination and with the use of laboratory techniques, which resulted in the estimated total microbial count (TMC) prior to cleaning and disinfection of systems of ventilation and air-conditioning and after. The results of the monitoring make the "Log of the cleaning and disinfection of systems of ventilation and air conditioning systems on site."